comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Woman Who Never Stops Moving...

Yes, you read it right. This petite, brown-eyed, athletically-built business woman has been on the move for the past twenty years. Literally.

She helped other working mothers stay in shape and feel good about what they do. More to that, she contributed to their successes, both in business and personal lives.

Who is this woman? Her name is SaraJean Cameranesi, the founder of the Coconut World – the USA company who offers sustainable coconut sugar to the masses: you and I.

SaraJean’s contribution to your and my health is incredible. As coconut sugar has something that cane sugar cannot deliver.

Before we indulge into the benefits of the coconut sugar, I invite you to peek into SaraJean’s personal and professional life. And be inspired. To do more for your health. To live a greener, cleaner life. To focus on and succeed in your own dreams.
*****
Healthy Living Begins With Dedication In Mind

CelebrateWoman (CW) What got you started on the path of developing Coconut World?

SaraJean Cameranesi (SaraJean) I’ve been enjoying an active life style all my life. For the past twenty years I’ve been a fitness instructor, promoting physical movement as one of the major ingredients to spice our daily lives.

A couple of years ago, I started spending more time with my mom, who helped the Phillippino farmers to increase the value of their crops they grew.

I was inspired by the process those farmers were educated and trained, and how they grew their crops that were the base for their food and non-food products.

After a while, I got so interested in the coconut products and their health benefits that I decided to start my own company and introduce coconut sugar to the American public. Besides, that would tremendously help the farmers.
CW What was your life before you started this company ... and after ...?

SaraJean My life could boast of a lot of exploration and learning, helping people in need. I’ve always been self-motivated and drove myself out of the security zone to accomplish more, to know what I didn’t know before.

Being an extreme athlete, I learned to love nature and physical movement. My love for new and adventure took me to many places to travel.

Opening Coconut World has changed my life tremendously. The company is like a baby requiring a constant attention and a lot of time. I need to be totally focused how to make this business successful by helping people.

Naturally, my family life called for a huge adjustment. From cooking for my family 4-5 times a week, it happens only once. I need to find time for my husband, my daughter, myself.

CW Who are those remarkable people that influenced your creative, professional, and personal life that lead you to starting and sustaining this company?

SaraJean My mom, Perla, is my inspiration and support. Her work with the farmers in the Philippines led me to places I never knew existed.

My business partner Ying is my confidante and huge moving force within the company. Without her, I wouldn’t be able to complete our multiple goals that led us to success.

And yes, my family constantly gives me reassurance that they’re out there for me in any given time, in any situation. That support truly moved me forward.

Personally, I followed smart people, asked “silly” questions. That alone helped me tremendously in my decision-making.

CW Has your involvement with Coconut World sugar products and company changed your self-image, and your relationships with family, friends, romantic involvement?

SaraJean
Going into business for myself has added more self-confidence in dealing with different people and business structures. In addition, I learned how to be a better listener. When I keep my mind open to new ideas and practices, things always work out.

Being a fitness instructor, I always inspired others. What I am doing now effects a lot of farmers and their families in the Philippines, consumers here and in the whole world. It’s a huge responsibility and honor at the same time.

CW
If you had to do it all over again, would you? And why?

SaraJean I would do it. However, I’d do it differently in the ways of communication. I would communicate more clearly to my family what I were up to. Would spend more time with each of them. This time, my business came first very frequently.

Now, my family life is much more balanced, as I learned to put them first no matter what. I am so thankful to all of them for their undivided support from the very first days of me opening the Coconut World company.

CW Is there anything that was a surprise to you that you did not expect on your way creating Coconut World?

SaraJean I knew nothing about the food industry. It’s been a huge learning experience.

When I started the company, coconut food products didn’t have a positive reputation. A lot has changed since then. Dietary changes influence this business tremendously. It effects how my company is being run and what we do with the product.

Another interesting thing that was a big surprise to me is trade show and expense that goes into them. But we find out that being at a trade show has advantages. They allow us to market our product directly to the interested parties. That’s a huge benefit.

CW How do you see Coconut World will effect your life in the future?

SaraJean I hope that one day Coconut World will create a culture, a viable force, a positive example for other businesses to follow. With that comes honesty in treating your partners and suppliers, integrity in marketing the product, and transparency in all we do.

As the company grows and matures, I do look forward to more time spent hiking and kayaking.

CW What is the #1 Thing you would like your customers to know about your Coconut World sugar product?

SaraJean The Number 1 thing that anybody need to know is that our coconut sugar could be used as a direct substitute to cane sugar without sugar’s high glycemic index.

CW If we talked to All of your family and friends – imagine them in one room at the same time – what would you tell them about what you do? – What would they tell Me about your involvement with your company?

SaraJean They probably would be very proud of me and not terribly surprised that I’m doing this new venture. They do know my dedication to helping as many people as possible.

CW What keeps you going day after day?

SaraJean I have a lot of people counting on me, trusting my business decisions. That is farmers in the Philippines, my family at home, and my business partner who is contributing to the success of the Coconut World in the market. All of them keep me going day after day.

And my active life style contributes to all the energy I get for all the things that need to be done. I love running and do 4 to 6 miles about three times a week. That is a great relaxation for me and helps me to be in great physical shape and mental form.

CW How do you celebrate: your achievements; mistakes and miscalculations; and even failures?

SaraJean I love food. And I do celebrate achievements with great food like Thai or Indian. Or simply I like open a bottle of champagne with my husband when something good happened in business.

When mistakes happen, I usually feel bad about it for a second. But then, I would go for a walk or a run. This way, I get rid of stress and make a better analysis of what happened. This way I learn a lot not to repeat that didn’t work.

CW After a long day, when you close your eyes and reflect on the day, just before you go to sleep, what goes through your heart and mind?

SaraJean I say a thankful prayer to all that helped me during the day. I am thinking how I could lead my life to be of a great example to my daughter and other people.
*****
Simplicity and focus – that’s how I would describe SaraJean’s dedication to better the lives of a great many people on this planet. She is a woman who never stops moving: in mind, in goal setting, in reaching her potential.

She is a true inspiration to me, my great fellow women. The best of all worlds to you, SaraJean, and to the Coconut World, with its most delicious and healthiest coconut sugar.

Celebrate SaraJean Today!

PS: If you have any questions to SaraJean Cameranesi, please leave them in the comments below. She will definitely read and answer them.
PPS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.

Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in personally. I am not compensated for my opinions. 

Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark