comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Friday, June 4, 2010

Weight Loss Motivation Tips by Jacqueline Lawrence, The Powerful Colic Calm Mom and Business Woman

Being a woman in a big successful business, raising children, and taking care of her body and soul are NOT an easy task to do day after day, after day. Would you agree?

You know it very well just by trying to feed your family healthily and nutritiously on a daily basis, don’t you?

Being a mom and a huge fan of everything that helps me to live my life greener, healthier, lighter, I asked Jacqueline to share her tips of her vibrant and busy lifestyle. 

CelebrateWoman (CW) Jacqueline, have you had your weight challenges along the way, especially when you started being involved with your business of creating Colic Calm?

Jacqueline Lawrence (Jacqueline) It is not easy to stay on track with all my lunches, and dinners, and breakfasts. I always forget to eat. Besides, I find it challenging to find time for exercise during the busy schedule.

What I found out that I had to plan everything I do. Once I schedule it, I follow through.

When I see my weight creep up, I start watching it more closely, and it gives me motivation to be more disciplined with my routine.

CW. What is your #1 tip for weight loss motivation for yourself?

Jacqueline. I motivate myself by giving me, Jacqueline, personal time for myself. Painting is my hobbi that I reward myself with. Finding little things, big things that motivate will keep you going creatively in business as well.

CW. Any personal word for all my women readers who go through their weight loss and weight management issues?

Jacqueline. I have a few to share.
  1. Stick to your schedule
  2. Keep your blood sugar level normal by eating good foods like vegetables, fruit, lean proteins, grains
  3. Keep your kitchen free of junk foods
  4. Mini meals during the day
  5. Light dinner. My favorite is fish with any veggies
  6. Stick to a regular exercise routine and vary it
I find that all of the above  do keep me healthy and energized. These lifestyle measures are of the utmost importance to me. If I don’t take care of my body, the rest won’t be taken care of.

The last, but not the least, get good night’s sleep.

Please leave your questions to Jacqueline Lawrence, the Colic Calm inventor in the comments below

Curious about Jacqueline? More here:
A New Mom Gets It All: Colic, Gas, Burps and Sleepless Nights
The Story of Colic Calm & Amazing Journey of Jacqueline Lawrence
She Discovered the Secret to Sleeping Babies

Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark