comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Natural Food Finder – Great iPhone App

Courtesy iPhone Apps
Are you using a lot of apps on your smart phone like I do? I have tried out a lot of apps for various things like my exercise routine, jogging, recipes, books and many more.

 And yes, I've got some very favorite that I keep using frequently. What I found for myself is that I need to go through a few apps before I get something that works for me.

Today, I would like to share a FREE app with all of you there who likes fresh fruit and vegetables grown locally. There's an iPhone app that locates the local health food stores and farmers markets in your area.

Look what you get with this app:
  • Locate Natural Food Stores and Farmers Markets
  • Filter results and see them on the Map
  • Get directions to the picked stores and markets
  • Inform your friends about your "secret" finds
  • Tweet your favorite locations

I think it's a good app to be used to get familiearized with the natural food environment around you. And when you move, here we are – we can easily find health food stores and farmers markets nearby.

Here's a link for you to download this app into your iPhone: Natural Food Finder by Tribe Hummus

Celebrate Your Favorite Smartphone App Today!

PS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark