comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Friday, August 6, 2010

How Do I Control What I Eat? Weight Loss Motivation Tips by Yvonne Busbee, XtremEarth


Any woman wants to look and feel great. When you are running your own business in addition to your home and family obligations, keeping in touch with who you are and managing your healthy weight are important challenges of your every day.

Every business woman has her own approach to these questions. We are so grateful for their sincere sharing of their personal life matters.
*****
CelebrateWoman (CW) Have you had weight challenges along the way, especially when you started being involved with your business?

Yvonne Busbee (Yvonne) The weigh challenge came upon me when I had hysterectomy. The first time in my life I realized how difficult it was to maintain my healthy weight. I’m struggling with it all the time.

However, I do find it very rewarding when I made a decision to watch what I eat and exercise more. That combination is a powerful duo for me.

CW What is the #1 way you motivate yourself to control your weight?

Yvonne My Number 1 motivation to lose weight is my confidence and self-esteem. When I am at my right weight, it gives me more motivation to do more in life. Frankly, when weight is creaping up, it’s depressing. But with discipline and conviction I get to my goal.

CW What would you tell my women readers who go through their own weight management issues in their busy lives?

Yvonne Each person is unique. What works for one, may not be completely applicable for another.

Each woman needs to know herself and what works for or against her in controlling her healthy weight.

Definitely, love your body! Treat it right at any point of life! Being overweight is not pleasant. Take action to change that state of mind and body. Just know that you are who you are, and that you do have power to motivate yourself towards a healthy, beautiful you. Again. One time more.
*****
More facts about Yvonne Busbee and her business XtremEarth:
Woman With Passion for Green...
Functional Fibers for Healthy, Fun Life

PS: If you have any questions to Yvonne Busbee, please leave them in the comments below. She will definitely read and answer them.
PPS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.

Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in personally. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark