comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hail Merry Hypothesis and Living It Out Loud

Rejuvenation – for both skin, body, mind – is always at the top of your and my thoughts. The difficulty comes in committing yourself to, and genuinely making a decision to do something positive for ourselves.

Having three kids and approaching the spot in life when self-fulfillment and living healthy inside-out do make a difference, this heroic woman with a bold name Susan O’Brien introduced herself to the Hail Merry hypothesis. And then took action.

Oh, you are not familiar with such a trendy hypothesis? Let me share with you Susan O’Brien’s adventure and her Hail Merry experience.
*****
What got started Susan on the way of personal rejuvenation is a personal challenge to eat raw. After being a busy mom and having a career in design, one day she had her mind set on green and raw living. That’s where the Hail Merry hypothesis begins.


CelebrateWoman (CW) Susan, what got you started on the path of developing your own raw products?

Susan O’Brien (Susan) For a long time, I wanted to change my life patterns and rejuvenate from inside out. What can I do to stay and feel young in mind and body? Without a delay, I went on a master cleanse for two-and-a-half weeks. Finishing it was a major accomplishment for me.

Raw eating was a natural transition to real tastes in fruit, veggies, grains, herbs. Eating healthy meals daily for eight-nine months in a row showed me true results of living a healthy, energy-ful, and joyful life. Everything inside of me was improving.

It is at that time, when I was experimenting with a zillion of new ingredients and tastes, the hypothesis of Hail Merry was born: What if all of us could eat such delicious foods without spending too much time preparing it?

Hail Merry proved excellent results in health and rejuvenation for me. Hail Merry is a proven hypothesis that raw foods can and do taste great, and can be easily available to anyone who is eager to journey into reality of new fresh tastes.

CW Susan, what was your life before you started Hail Merry ... and after ...?

Susan I had a busy career in medical lab design for hospitals. It was great and was part of my journey where I’m today.

But I always wanted to be in control of my own destiny. Being employed, I was always faced with politics. That is why the name Hail Merry represents so much ‘girl power,’ ‘independence,’ and ‘life with perks.’ That’s where the name of the company comes from.

The whole philosophy behind a concept and products of Hail Merry is the connection of mind and body, and soul. I’m not a religious person, rather I am a very spiritual person.

Experiencing so many wonderful results in my own body and soul by eating raw, I wanted to expand that concept to many more people outside just myself. That’s how Hail Merry materialized from my eating raw and having my whole body healed and starting performing like I was eighteen again. Eating raw does help to bring mind on board for the body to perform, and for a person to live her dream.

CW Who are those remarkable people that influenced your creative, professional, and personal life that lead you to starting and sustaining this company?

Susan My dear husband Steve is an amazing marketing brain. From him, I learned what makes a great Brand work and function like a natural organism. He mentored me on all things “brand.” I am very thankful and fortunate for having him in my live.

CW Susan, has your involvement with Hail Merry products and company changed your self-image, and your relationships with family, friends, romantic involvement?

Susan For sure. Kids respect me for what I do and share with other people. Having my own company taught me to be realistic in what I create and sell.

As for self-image, I always wanted to create something of my own, experiment with a lot of new things. Hail Merry gave me an opportunity of a life-time to embark on a journey of reaching goals and enjoy the process of doing so.

With all public exposure, however, I still am a very private person, protecting my family’s  personal life.
*****
Hail Merry hypothesis for Susan O’Brien has proved to be her life-time wanted journey into raw living foods. And she does it with joy and dedication that any passion calls for.

What’s Next: How Delicate Success Is? – Susan shares it all

PS: If you have any questions to Susan, please leave them in the comments below. She will definitely read and answer them.
PPS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.

Disclosure: I only review products I believe in. I am not compensated for my opinions.

Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark