Sunday, January 8, 2012

Toshiba Blu-Ray Player, 3 New Release Blu-Ray DVDs, And $25 Gift Card

Make It A Movie Night!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, why not make it a movie night to remember? Here's your chance to win:
  • Toshiba Blu-Ray Player
  • 3 New Release Blu-Ray discs AND
  • $25.00 gift card 
All tied together with a Red Bow (you provide the Bow!) to make it a night your Valentine will remember!

Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is sponsored in part by your friends helping to save you money with awesome deals, JollySavers



a Rafflecopter giveaway


 


.

16 comments:

k
Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Valentines Day is a chance to buy something for my kids that I what I love.

Wendi said...

I love surprising the ones I love with gifts and my kids are the cooks for the night. They love it

Shooting Stars Mag said...

for valentine's day, i just like giving people a little something.

lauren51990 at aol dot com

S. Ortiz said...

Valentines Day allows people the opportunity to express their love and appreciation to either their spouse, friend, and even their children - to go out of their way to "do something (or buy something) nice" for the ones you love!

andalene said...

Just love being with my hubby and spending the special quality time - ALONE. abrennan09@hotmail.com

trishden said...

I love to give my husband chocolate on Valentines Day. Thanks for a great giveaway!

trishden948(at)yahoo(dot)com

Dree Getz said...

I love spending time with my husband. We always have a nice dinner and do something special.

Emilie C said...

I love making and serving dessert to my man :)

Toni said...

i love to suprise my husband with a getaway for the day
tmarie56@hotmail.com

RJ said...

I love making pretty valentines for my family

MarzBarz said...

I love making valentines with my kids :)

Marlena Curley
marlena.curley@live.com

Yesenia said...

I love spending time with my husband.
morales_y at yahoo dot com

MJD's Mommy said...

I love Valentines day because I get to buy my baby girl some "special" chocolates.

Kelly L

Tammy H. said...

I love Valentine's Day because my hubby and I actually get a "date night"! With a 4 year old, that's important!

daisies0999(at)yahoo(dot)com

choni sonia guerra said...

Valentine's Day- accepted day to stuff ones' face with chocolate!!

tnrina said...

I love chocolate and making valentines cars with my grand kids
♥♥♥