|Baobest Baobab Fruit Powder|
The Law of Nature is uniquely designed to give you all the minerals, and vitamins, and all the nutritional values to the whole body through its s powerful plants: vegetables, fruit, seeds, herbs.
The variety of plant species is phenomenal in the world. Different cultures introduce their “super” fruit plants into the Western world all the time. How many of you heard and actually enjoyed the products based on Acai, Mangosteen, Seabuckthorn? They became part-and-parcel of our daily lives.
Today, I would like to introduce to you a unique fruit from Africa BAOBAB [pronounced bay-oh-bab]
|Baobab Tree with Hanging Fruit|
- Contains 6 times as much Vitamin C as oranges
- Twice as much Calcium as milk – The highest amount of Calcium found in any fruit
- Abundance of Vitamin B Group
- Gluten Free
- Fiber Content – 50 %, of which 75% is soluble fiber (those who need regularity in their lives, jump in the air, introduce Baobab Fruit Powder into your life!)
- ORAC Value – 650/g, Baobab Fruit Powder has an antioxidant level twice more than Acai and Goji berries, and more than 6 times that of cranberries, blueberries, and pomegranates.
|Baobab Dried Fruit|
I have tried the Baobab Fruit Powder for two weeks in my different regiments: Before workout, during workout, after workout, during my busy day. When diluted in water, it tastes like Vitamin C and has a very refreshing, tangy taste.
You need to know that my body is drained of valuable electrolytes with unprecedented speed. Nobody knows why it happens. My body just became this way. For the past decade, I have been searching for the products with Nutritional Value and Electrolytes-Based. It’s a very hard task, if you ask me.
With the Baobab Fruit Powder, I have started a new chapter of my life.
The results that I have personally experienced are reported here:
- Improved coordination as my body was plentifully supplied with minerals
- Increased stamina during my aerobic activities, mostly running
- Spread-out energy during the whole day (I was sipping bottled water with diluted Baobab Fruit Powder)
|Whole Food – Baobab Fruit Powder|
To entice you, look where you could use this BaoBest Fruit Powder in your life. Plus, all this powder is non-pasteurized! That means, you get what’s in the fruit initially!
- Fruit Smoothies
- Chocolates and baked goods
- Tea bags and bottled water
- Diabetic foods and drinks (very Low Glycemic)
- Breakfast cereals, snacks, bars
Disclosure: Celebrate Woman received products from the Baobab Foods to facilitate this review. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor. Celebrate Woman Today promotes only healthy and life-enhancing products.
a Rafflecopter giveaway