|Brain Toniq and Trim Toniq|
Please take time to learn and research more before you jump and dive into, and undertake drastic changes using new products in achieving your weight loss goals.
One simple rule without any discouragement: You Must make your decision First what you are going to do. The second part of this simple rule – actually doing it – will be coming with much joy and determination when you know you are doing exactly what you set yourself for in the very beginning.
And to help you through the process, today I’ll review one of the quality and safe products to assist you in your weight loss goals.
Today, We’ll Celebrate TrueToniqs!
When I was doing my research this year on the new trends and products this season, I came across an interesting product called Brain Toniq. Obviously, I always wish my brain functioned at the top of its ability. So, I researched and tested this product on my own body.
The results pleasantly surprised me. I tested Brain Toniq first in the morning before my business activities. On the next day, I tried it in the afternoon. On both occasions, I have experienced a pleasantly sustainable flow of focus and energy that I so much need in my daily craziness of schedules and coordination, and quick decision-making.
Let me assure you, that I do not ever test or try on my body anything unless the ingredients list has passed my rigorous consideration.
Brain Toniq has an excellent Nutritional facts.
some of the Ingredients are Blue Gren Algae, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, and Eleutherococcus Extract.
Just to give you an idea what little of the big picture the above ingredients contribute to, glance at these clinically researched facts:
Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae)
- Contains Amino Acids and Essential fatty acids (DHA, EPA Omega-3)
- Antioxidants (Betacarotene)
- Polysaccharides that stimulate the migration of immune cells in the body
Rhodiola Rosea Extract
- Exerts an anti-fatige effect that increases mental performance (1,2,3)
- Rich in phytochemicals (which are anti-oxidants to say the least)
Eleutherococcus Extract (or Siberian Ginseng)
- Increased endurance and anti-fatigue (4)
- Memory and learning improvement (5)
- Anti-inflammatory (6)
- Immunogenic (7)
Why Celebrate Woman Loved Brain Toniq:
- All Natural And Non-Harmful Ingredients
- Does what is says it’ll do
- Smooth functioning and no drastic down curves
- Delicious Taste
- Very reasonable price
Would you like to try Brain and Trim Toniq before you say “yes” to them? Win them! The TrueToniqs Team will provide you a case of a drink of your choice!
Celebrate TrueToniqs Today!
1. Darbinyan V, Kteyan A, Panossian A, Gabrielian E, Wikman G, Wagner H (Oct 2000). "Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue—a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty". Phytomedicine 7 (5): 365–71.
2. Spasov. A.A., Mandrikov, V.B., Mitonova, I.A., 2000b. The effect of Dhodaxonon psycho-physiologic and physical adaptation of students to the academic load. Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology 63 (1), 76-78.
3. Shevtsov VA, Zholus BI, Shervarly VI, et al. (Mar 2003). "A randomized trial of two different doses of Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work". Phytomedicine 10 (2-3): 95–105.
4. Huang L.-Z., Huang B.-K., Ye Q., Qin L.-P. "Bioactivity-guided fractionation for anti-fatigue property of Acanthopanax senticosus" Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2011 133:1 (213-219)
5. Xu Y.J., Han C.J., Xu S.J., Yu X., Jiang G.Z., Nan C.H. "Effects of Acanthopanax senticosus on learning and memory in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease and protection against free radical injury to brain tissue" Neural Regeneration Research 2008 3:2 (192-195)
6. Jung S.M., Schumacher H.R., Kim H., Kim M., Lee S.H., Pessler F. "Reduction of urate crystal-induced inflammation by root extracts from traditional oriental medicinal plants: Elevation of prostaglandin D2levels" Arthritis Research and Therapy 2007 9:4 Article Number R64
7. Chen R., Liu Z., Zhao J., Chen R., Meng F., Zhang M., Ge W. "Antioxidant and immunobiological activity of water-soluble polysaccharide fractions purified from Acanthopanax senticosu" Food Chemistry 2011 127:2 (434-440)
Disclosure: TrueToniqs Team shared their unique products with me to facilitate this review and giveaway. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor. Celebrate Woman Today promotes only healthy and life-enhancing products.
a Rafflecopter giveaway