|Sinus Rinse Starter Kit|
Do you rinse your nasal passages daily? No? I am surprised you are not!
Actually, I don't either. But with more education and research, I'd better start doing it. Especially when it comes to severely dry climate, skin needs moisturising and nasal passages need the same.
Plus, our nasal passages are the first barrier to prevent all kinds of pathogens to sneak further into the body. Then, it does make sense to rinse our nasal passages to 1) Clean the inside surfaces, 2) Moisturise thin epithelium, and 3) Promote nasal and overall bodily hygiene.
To do just that very task, there's a little helper on the way – Sinus Rinse by NeilMed.
|NasoGel by NeilMed|
Here are some facts about Sinus Rinse to encourage you to look deeper into your daily sinus health and hygiene.
Sinus Rinse™ helps alleviate …
• Nasal Allergies & Dryness
• Sinusitis, Rhinitis
• Allergic Asthma
• Post Nasal Drip
• Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
• Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
• Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, & House Dust
• Nasal Congestion
Want to try Sinus Rinse in the comfort of your home? Win it! 2 Winners for the Sinus Rinse Starter Kit that includes:
- 1 custom 8oz.(240ml) nasal irrigator
- 50 regular premixed packets of pH balanced sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate mixture (USP grade, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free)
- Educational brochure
- Instructions in English, Spanish or French
To Celebrate your potential win, here are the steps for you to take (yes, even this exercise requires steps!) Do as many as you wish. But please do the Mandatory step before you proceed to any optional ones. OK?! One, Two, Three – ENJOY!
You must do this first or all other entries will be null and void!
1. Subscribe to CelebrateWomanToday via email and confirm your subscription (News Alert box in the Left Top Corner) (1 entry)
EXTRA ENTRIES – Please leave your email address under each entry, if your profile does not have any!
2. Become friends via Google Friends Connect (it's at the very bottom of the page), leave your subscription name (2 separate entries)
3. Vote for me on We're On the Fence just by clicking on the button that is at Top Left Navigation, do it daily (1 entry)
4. Follow ME (DiscoverSelf) on Twitter, leave your Twitter User Name (1 entry)
5. Tweet and Leave a link to that tweet. You can tweet as many times a day as you wish (1 entry for each tweet)
Here’s the language for your tweet: #Win Sinus Rinse Kit to promote your own nasal hygiene @DiscoverSelf http://bit.ly/dPFbal ~ 2Winners #sahm #women #health #giveaways
6. Like CelebrateWomanToday on Facebook + leave a short message on the wall, leave me your permalink to your comment (2 entries)
7. Like this giveaway on Facebook by clicking on the “Like” button on the orange toolbar you see at the bottom of your screen (2 entries)
8. Blog about this giveaway, leave a direct link to this giveaway in your 1st of 5 entries (5 separate entries: please mark each entry #1, #2, #3, etc.)
9. Add CelebrateWomanToday to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me (1 entry)
10. Follow CelebrateWomanToday on Networked Blogs, leave me your User Name (2 separate entries)
11. Enter any other giveaways on this blog and get 2 points for each giveaway entered (2 separate entries for each giveaway entered)
12. Comment on any other non-giveaway article on this blog and get one entry for each comment, leave a link to this comment (1 entry for each comment)
13. Write your comment on Alexa about Celebrate Woman Today and get 3 entries for each comment (3 separate entries for each comment)
Giveaway will end on April 4, 2011 at 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). Open to USA only. Confirmed Winners (by Random.ogr) will be contacted by email and posted on CelebrateWomanToday. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Good Luck to All of You!
Celebrate Possibilities Today!
PS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and/or use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions. I was not paid for this post or provided any free product for review and giveaway.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.