|Natural Infusion Lipstick by Beauty Without Cruelty|
The point is, that many companies continue to test their cosmetic products on animals. Disfiguering them. Causing them pain. Injecting the poison into their bodies. So that the consumer market of the human race could enjoy the final result – COSMETICS – shampoos, conditioners, lipsticks, lotions and many more in this category.
Want to know if you use cosmetics by the companies that DO test on animals? Here’s a short list of big brand names to bring this awareness to your door step.
- Ralph Lauren Fragrances
- Bain de Soleil
- Ban Roll-On
- Sally Hansen
I DO NOT! And this is a very Loud and Tall voice I cast to BAN ALL animal testing.
Many cosmetic companies do care about animals. And they proudly display the Cruelty Free logo on their products: Leaping Bunny!
Healthy living is associated with me not only with the ingredients that bring vibrance and vitality to our lives. It is also No Testing on Animals.
Beauty Without Cruelty is the Company (with a capital “C”) that offers the cosmetics and personal products care with leaping bunny signature on their products! I do love this!
|Photo Courtesy of LeapingBunny.org|
- Cruelty Free – No animal testing
- 100% Vegetarian
- No animal ingredients
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfates Free
- Paraben Free
- Extensive selection of Gluten Free products
- Uses organic essential oils vs synthetic fragrances
What an experience! They are effective, pleasantly smelling, and contain botanical herbs, pro-vitamins, natural plant proteins and phytomolecules for a vibrant looking skin and hair!
Where would you buy them?
Either in your healthfood store or online: BeautyWithoutCruelty.com
Would like to be the owner of a Beauty Without Cruelty Lipstick? Win it here!
One Winner will receive a Natural Infusion Lipstick of their choice from Beauty Without Cruelty (MSRP $22.95)
To Celebrate your potential win, here are the steps for you to take (yes, even this exercise requires steps!) Do as many as you wish. But please do the Mandatory step before you proceed to any optional ones. OK?! One, Two, Three – ENJOY!
You must do this first or all other entries will be null and void!
1. Like Beauty Without Cruelty (BWC) on Facebook AND Subscribe to CelebrateWomanToday via email and confirm your subscription (News Alert box in the Left Top Corner). Comment on both in one comment box: Leave your email you subscribed with AND a link to your comment on the BWC wall (1 entry)
EXTRA ENTRIES – Please leave your email address under each entry, if your profile does not have any!
2. Become friends of Celebrate Woman Today via Google Friends Connect (it's at the very bottom of the page), leave your GFC name (2 separate entries)
3. Vote for me on We're On the Fence just by clicking on the button that is at Top Left Navigation, do it daily (1 entry)
3.1 Vote for me on Circle of Moms that is at Top Left Nagiation, do it daily, no registration needed to vote (1 entry)
4. Follow ME (DiscoverSelf) on Twitter, leave your Twitter User Name (1 entry)
5. Tweet and Leave a link to that tweet. You can tweet as many times a day as you wish (1 entry for each tweet)
Here’s the language for your tweet: #Win Natural Infusion Lipstick by Beauty Without Cruelty @DiscoverSelf http://bit.ly/f5rzSs #sahm #women #health #giveaways
6. Like CelebrateWomanToday on Facebook & comment on the wall you did it. Leave your permalink to this comment in your entry (2 entries)
7. Like this giveaway on Facebook by clicking on the “Like” button on the orange toolbar you see at the bottom of your screen. Leave your permalink to your comment in your entry (2 entries)
8. Blog about this giveaway, leave a direct link to this giveaway in your 1st of 5 entries (5 separate entries: please mark each entry #1, #2, #3, etc.)
9. Add CelebrateWomanToday to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me (1 entry)
10. Follow CelebrateWomanToday on Networked Blogs, leave me your User Name (2 separate entries)
11. Enter any other giveaways on this blog and get 2 points for each giveaway entered (2 separate entries for each giveaway entered)
12. Comment on any other non-giveaway article on this blog and get one entry for each comment, leave your permalink to each of your comments in your entry (1 entry for each comment)
13. Write your comment on Alexa about Celebrate Woman Today and get 3 entries for each comment (3 separate entries for each comment)
Giveaway will end on April 15, 2011 at 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). Open to USA only. Confirmed Winners (by Random.ogr) will be contacted by email and posted on CelebrateWomanToday. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Good Luck to All of You!
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and/or use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I was provided with some product samples by Beauty Without Cruelty to fascilitate this review. My opinions are my own that were expressed.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.