comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sugar Where You Think There's Not

My dear women, another eye opener report, with pictures and comparisons, that vividly shows you which "healthy" products are so loaded with sugar. You might think twice whether to have it for a snack or not.

Here's just a quick call of those food groups that made the top 10 list. I won't say and mention all, because I'd like you to read the report yourself. And see it for yourself.
  • Low fat yogurts
  • Applesauces
  • Some sandwiches
  • Some Power Smoothies
Ok, here's the link to the report itself – Foods With Hidden Sugar

Again, it's intended for your information. The more you know, the more powerful woman you become.

Celebrate New Information Today!

PS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark