|Natural Vines Licorice|
Do you like licorice? I don’t.
Actually, to be more precise, I didn’t until I tried small chunks of strawberry licorice by Natural Vines.
Once I have had that tasty experience, I started thinking different about licorice.
Not all licorice created equal. The licorice brands are widely sold at regular stores are full of junk, trans fats or soy, and fructose corn syrup. And the taste of such licorice is not to be proud of, to say the least. That’s why I never liked the taste of licorice.
My experience was different when I discovered Natural Vines premium licorice.
First, I really enjoyed the taste. I thought it was some fruit compot served to me. That’s how fresh and delicious the taste was.
Finally, I was surprised by the integrity of the Ingredients list. There were no artificial colors, high fructose corn syrup, soy, cholesterol, or trans fats.
This vegan product is made in a nut free facility (which is not the case with other licorice brands.)
The only minus is that the product contains wheat. Those people sensitive to gluten – which is a protein found in wheat, barley, rye, malts and some other products, – cannot enjoy Natural Vines licorice. But the Vegans – Yes, this is your type of snack, guys and gals!
Try to combine black and strawberry licorice pieces. Your mind will melt away as quickly as the licorice does!
One more YES for today. The Natural Vines company gives away a dual package of licorice to 2 WINNERS!
Each Prize Package Includes:
Natural Vines Black Licorice, 8 oz
Natural Vines Strawberry Licorice, 8 oz
To Celebrate your potential win, here are the steps for you to take (yes, even this exercise requires steps!) Do as many as you wish. But please do the Mandatory step before you proceed to any optional ones. OK?! One, Two, Three – ENJOY!
You must do this first or all other entries will be deleted!
1. Follow Red Vines/Natural Vines on Twitter AND Vote for me on We're On the Fence just by clicking on the button that is at Top Left Navigation (1 entry)
EXTRA ENTRIES – Please leave your email address under each entry, if your profile does not have any!
2. Subscribe to CelebrateWomanToday by email and Confirm your subscription (News Alert box in the Left Top Corner) (3 separate entries)
3. Write your comment on Alexa about Celebrate Woman Today and get 3 entries for each comment (3 separate entries for each comment)
4. Follow ME (DiscoverSelf) on Twitter, leave your Twitter User Name (1 entry)
5. Tweet and Leave a link to that tweet. You can tweet as many times a day as you wish (1 entry for each tweet)
Here’s the language for your tweet: Natural Vines Licorice #Giveaway @DiscoverSelf blog ~ 2 Winners http://bit.ly/fAnfOF #licorice #women #candy
6. Like CelebrateWomanToday on Facebook, leave your Facebook User Name (3 entries)
7. Like this giveaway on Facebook by clicking on the “Like” button on the orange toolbar you see at the bottom of your screen (2 entries)
8. Blog about this giveaway, leave a direct link to this giveaway in your 1st of 5 entries (5 separate entries: please mark each entry #1, #2, #3, etc.)
9. Add CelebrateWomanToday to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me (1 entry)
10. Follow CelebrateWomanToday on Networked Blogs, leave me your User Name (2 separate entries)
11. Enter any other giveaways on this blog and get 2 points for each giveaway entered (2 separate entries for each giveaway entered)
12. Comment on any other non-giveaway article on this blog and get one entry for each comment (1 entry for each comment)
Giveaway will end on March 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). Open to USA only. Confirmed Winners (by Random.ogr) will be contacted by email and posted on CelebrateWomanToday. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Good Luck to All of You!
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and/or use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions. Samples and prizes of Natural Vines licorice are provided by the giveaway sponsor American Licorice Company.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.