Every day is filled with joy. At least that’s what we expect this baby experience to be.
Not for everyone having a baby is an everyday joyful experience. I’ll explain.
The major disruptor of such joy is colic.
It may seem like it can be overcome by being patient, and give more arm cradling time to your baby. In majority cases it does not bring relief to either baby or parents. Everyone at home suffers. Big time.
However, it does not have to be this way any more!
Colic Calm Homeopathic Gripe Water comes to the rescue of millions of babies and their parents. What a gift to have for your baby shower! What really counts is your peaceful existence when that baby will be free of gas and colic and start sleeping and being happy again.
These are the facts about Colic Calm that speak louder than words:
• FDA Regulated baby medicine. It is NOT a dietary supplement!
• Formula is based on 9 herbs without side-effects
• Free of alcohol, sugars, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, animal products
• NO simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts
• Effective in 94%
• Used for natural relief of infant colic, gas and reflux
• Sold in CVS Pharmacy stores nation-wide
Colic Calm works almost instantly on baby’s colic condition, relieving her of awful pains, and providing the parents joy and sleep-full nights.
Colic Calm also offers a NumiMed pacifier with a specialty of administering just the right amount of medication. This great dispenser for babies boasts the following features:
• Bypasses tastebuds
• Controls flow rate
• Marked to show medicine in “tsp” and “cc” measurements
• Special ventilation resists chafing
• Fits around nose
• Latex and PVC free
YES, we do celebrate a GivAway for Colic Calm Today!
Look what each of TWO winners will get:
• A bottle of Colic Calm
• A NumiMed medication dispensing pacifier
• An eco-friendly shopping bag
• A branded Colic Calm pen
To Celebrate your potential win, here are the steps for you to take (yes, even this exercise requires steps!) Do as many as you wish. But please do the Mandatory step before you proceed to any optional ones. OK?! One, Two, Three – ENJOY!
You must do this first or all other entries will be deleted!
1. Like Colic Calm on Facebook (1 entry)
EXTRA ENTRIES – Please leave your email address under each entry, if your profile does not have any!
2. Subscribe to CelebrateWomanToday by email and Confirm your subscription (News Alert box in the Left Top Corner) (2 separate entries)
3. Subscribe to CelebrateWomanToday in a Reader (1 entry)
4. Follow ME (DiscoverSelf) on Twitter, leave your Twitter User Name (1 entry)
5. Tweet and Leave a link to that tweet. You can tweet as many times a day as you wish (1 entry for each tweet)
Here’s the language for your tweet: Colic Calm Gripe Water Review + Giveaway at CelebrateWomanToday ~ 2Winners http://bit.ly/hunum3
6. Like CelebrateWomanToday on Facebook, leave your Facebook User Name (2 entries)
7. Like this giveaway on Facebook by clicking on the “Like” button on the orange toolbar you see at the bottom of your screen (2 entries)
8. Blog about this giveaway, leave a direct link to this giveaway in your 1st of 5 entries (5 separate entries: please mark each entry #1, #2, #3, etc.)
9. Add CelebrateWomanToday to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me (1 entry)
10. Follow CelebrateWomanToday on Networked Blogs, leave me your User Name (2 separate entries)
11. Submit this giveaway to (Cash Net Sweeps, Online-Sweepstakes, Prizey, or Sweeps Advantage), leave a verifiable link for each submission (1 entry for each)
Giveaway will end on Monday, February 22, 2011 at 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). Open to USA only. Confirmed Winners (by Random.org) will be contacted by email and posted on CelebrateWomanToday. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Good Luck to All of You!
Disclosure: I received a NumiMed, bags and pens from Colic Calm to examine the products for their description. I only write about products I believe in and use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.