|Sparklehearts Shampoo, Conditioner, Detangler|
I have tried myself, liked a lot, and made already several gifts with an excellent hair line of products under a crisp and sunshiny name – SPARKLEHEARTS!
We need hearts and sparkles not only on Valentine’s Day. We need to sparkle and love every single day of our lives! The telomeres would definitely grow more and faster if we did it regularly (oops, you haven’t heard about telomeres? Later on that subject, I promise.)
Being an ardent seeker of natural products, I always check the ingredients, talk to developers, marketers whenever I can. Finally, I do my best to start using the product and see how effective it is, and how pleasant it is to use regularly.
So, I have been an active user of the whole set of SparkleHearts Shampoo, Conditioner and Detangler. Here’s my report.
Why CelebrateWomanToday Hearts SparkleHearts Hair Products:
- All Natural ingredients
- Amazing antioxidant extracts of sage, green tea
- Boosted with Vitamin B-5, great moisturizer
- Free of parabens, phthalate, sodium lauryl and sodium laureth sulfates
- Boosted with sun protective pansy extracts
- Soft, nice smell
- Never tested on Animals! (Way to go!)
- Carried in recyclable containers
These are just a few, very few benefits that SparkleHearts Hair Products offer to any girl, especially teenagers! And their aroma have been created truly for the girls who love sparkly, nice smelling first cosmetic encounters.
Why not make your daughter’s or niece’s or your girl-friend’s daughter’s DAY with SparkleHearts Hair Products?!
Enter and Win this GivAway to receive a full-blown line of the following SparkleHearts Hair Products!
2 Winners for this GivAway.
Each Winner will receive a package of full-size SparkleHearts Products:
- Shine Shampoo
- Soft Conditioner
- Peace Out No Knots Hair Detangler
You must do this first or all other entries will be deleted!
1. Like SparkleHearts on Facebook (2 separate entries)
EXTRA ENTRIES – Please leave your email address under each entry, if your profile does not have any!
2. Subscribe to CelebrateWomanToday by email and Confirm your subscription (News Alert box in the Left Top Corner) (2 separate entries)
3. Vote for me on We're On the Fence just by clicking on the button that is at Top Left Navigation, do it daily (1 entry)
4. Follow ME (DiscoverSelf) on Twitter, leave your Twitter User Name (2 entries)
5. Tweet and Leave a link to that tweet. You can tweet as many times a day as you wish (1 entry for each tweet)
Here’s the language for your tweet: SparkleHearts Super #Hair Products #Giveaway. Perfect for Tween girls @DiscoverSelf blog~ 2 Winners http://bit.ly/erEe2j
6. Like CelebrateWomanToday on Facebook, leave your Facebook User Name (2 entries)
7. Like this giveaway on Facebook by clicking on the “Like” button on the orange toolbar you see at the bottom of your screen (2 entries)
8. Blog about this giveaway, leave a direct link to this giveaway in your 1st of 5 entries (5 separate entries: please mark each entry #1, #2, #3, etc.)
9. Add CelebrateWomanToday to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me (1 entry)
10. Follow CelebrateWomanToday on Networked Blogs, leave me your User Name (2 separate entries)
11. Enter any other giveaways on this blog and get 2 points for each giveaway entered (2 separate entries for each giveaway entered)
12. Comment on any other non-giveaway article on this blog and get one entry for each comment (1 entry for each comment)
13. Write your comment on Alexa about Celebrate Woman Today and get 3 entries for each comment (3 separate entries for each comment)
Giveaway will end on March 15, 2011 at 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). Open to USA only. Confirmed Winners (by Random.ogr) will be contacted by email and posted on CelebrateWomanToday. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Good Luck to All of You!
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and/or use personally and about the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I did not receive any product samples to facilitate this giveaway, as I have used these products in my daily life. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.