Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wish You Had Smart Pants? 4/9

Welcome To An Exciting Blog Hop With a Gazillion of Prizes!
Celebrate Woman Today offers Go Free Pants, $78 Value for Prize
March 1-9, 2012
This Blog Hop was organized by:

This is an amazing day, as we celebrate our fellow blogger's Birthday!
We decided to get together and do this memorable blog-hop event with a gazillion of prizes. When you enter my giveaway, please stop by another blog and see what they've got to give!

And yes, Mother's Day is looming! So, you'd better start preparing for it early.

tina ketchie stearns in Go Free Pants
Tina Ketchie Stearns in Go Free Pants
Go Free Pants created by woman for a woman are an amazing addition to your complex everyday wardrobe. You gotta try these pants in Capri, Jeans, Corduroy or Business fit! Why to hurry and test a pair of Go Free's? Check out these facts:
  • Extraordinary Fit on the Body
  • Comfortable to the Extent, I Forget I Am Wearing Anything
  • Revolutionary in Personal Hygiene – You can drop them into your washer daily, if you choose to Go Commando ;0)
  • Classic fabrics, Unforgettable Look – Pick any type, design, or color, you’ll be satisfied to the end of the earth! With regular washing, Go Free Pants keep their classic look “like new.”
For more information, see me sharing my personal experience of Go Free Pants here.


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Here Are The Places With Fun and Amazing Prizes To Win:

36 comments:

k
jenny said...

i will where any kind of jeans or paints just as long as thay look good on me

hundahar said...

Old Navy is the only brand I sport.

cranepuffin said...

I'm loyal to the C9 sports pants at Target.
kim c.
kim-dan@comcast.net

desitheblonde said...

i wear any thing that fit m e i a m short and heavy set so i love to have something to fit wwrite

desi the blonde AT msn dot ocm

Judy said...

I wear Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans, they fit me best. Everything else, I buy what appeals to me.

Jeanna said...

I'm not brand loyal. As long as it's comfortable & durable I will wear it!

GoodnessGraces said...

I am not brand loyal at all. I buy what it like.

kayla minor said...

I'm not brand loyal. I buy whats most stylish, comfortable, fits great and is in my price range.

Maria B. said...

I dont really have specific brand. I buy and wear any clothes i like.

Thanks,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com

Frazzled Mom of Five said...

I am not loyal to any brand- it is a miracle to find clothes that fit right

Only mommy said...

I wear all kinds it just depends on the way it fits...

Liese2 said...

There are a few brands I love to wear. I don't have a favorite.
sqwalker2@hotmail.com

polly said...

if it fits & looks good i buy it & waer it!
pkeintz@gmail.com

Donna George said...

Not brand conscious at all. I just want a good fit that flatters

Kat said...

I am not really brand loyal. I usually just go with what I like and what looks good on me no matter what brand.

books4me said...

I love Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans...they look nice, fit well, have a stretch to them and they come in all different colors!

books4me said...

I love Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans...they look nice, fit well, have a stretch to them and they come in all different colors!

jodi lasher said...

I like aeropostale and rue 21 clothing

Rachel & Jamon Clark said...

I am not brand loyal, I wear whatever fits right, and is comfortable.

Paul T / Pauline T said...

I am not brand loyal to any one brand - (Paul T / Pauline T…pls use emscout9 at hotmail dot com instead of gmail to contact me)

krista lafave said...

i prefer old navy

couponfreestuff

Pam Sheridan-Donica said...

I like capri's. I don't really care who makes them, but in NC they are a must have item!!! And they MUST be comfy!

Tracy said...

I am partial to Old Navy just for the comfort factor, but I wouldn't call myself brand loyal.
Tracy Awalt Juliano
ohsopetite1(at)yahoo(dot)com

simplymerry said...

no big brand loyalty. i like the quality and comfort of old navy.
(mary michaud)

Tamra said...

Not really brand loyal, but seem to have the most success at Target and Old Navy.

Passport To Frugal said...

I normally purchase my jeans at JCP.
I love Comfortable but with a great looking fit.
jspeachyn5 at hotmail

Marti Parks said...

I always wear Gloria Vanerbilt Amanda jeans and I'm terrified that they might one day stop making them. So it might be a good idea to find something comparable just in case. :)

Kristin said...

Levi's!!

wowknk at gmail dot com

Kasee said...

I'm very brand loyal. Levi's all the way!

Tina Ketchie Stearns said...

Hi Ladies - Go Free Pants here! Very excited to share this new revolutionary pant with you. I would love for each of you to try a pair. We offer free returns/exchanges with our 100% satisfaction guarantee so there's no risk, and this pant is like no other you've ever tried. We have replaced the uncomfortable cross seam in traditional pants with a smooth cotton panel sewn directly into the pant, giving you unbelievable comfort and the option for no panty lines if you decided to "go commando"! Try them - you will wonder why women's pants haven't always been made this way! Tina

Becky said...

I have no brand loyalty at all.

Debbie Petts said...

I like lots of brands...as long as they are comfy!

lmurley2000 said...

i wear alot of different brands but jeans i wear lee jeans

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

michedt said...

I like wearing Lane Bryant, if only I could afford more.

debbie mc/africas blog said...

i wear what im comfortable in!

Toni said...

i wear what is comfortable it does not matter what brand
tmarie56@hotmail.com