comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What's Taking So Long?

It's been a hectic 6-month time frame. Like in the movie, things were happening fast. Moving, selling, adjusting, accommodating, pediatricians, veterinarians, new schools, new people. This string is inevitably long, and it all has happened. We have arrived at a new destination.

Though I was unable to get to my blogging for the past six months on the regular basis, I was keeping in touch with the majority of my mom-bloggers via email and checking in with them on their personal blogs.

Interestingly, I managed to make some more long-distance friends with more moms who are powerful with their expressed opinions in their living arenas and on their blogs.

Thank you for being my long-time followers and supporters. I'll be bringing more great healthy and green-living products, ideas, initiatives to all of you again.

We Celebrate A Wonderful Autumn Season Today!