comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bryton Pick – Is It Your Pick of The Day? – Product Review



Sometimes those food deibris between the teeth are really getting my attention. Especially, when corn is on the menu. Or something that my teeth really, really are doing a great job of holding on to!

I carry in my purse (most of the time) my favorite floss, just in case I need it when I most need it! Always nice to be prepared for unexpected.

Well, the remedy for unwanted pressure between your teeth may lie in a Bryton Pick reusable flossing device.

I requested one sample to try out and see how it'd work for me. The presentation of the sample package was great. The accompanying literature was great. Then I was ready for a test.
Bryton Pick, Oral Hygiene Flossing Device

Why Celebrate Woman Today liked Bryton Pick

• Reusable for 30 days – Flossing ends are Presterilized
• Germ Resistant – the trick is in the blade!
• Quickly to clean – rinse with water, alcohol or tissue
• Convenient to carry (small credit-card size pouch comes with it)
• Love cool colors and branded shape of Bryton Pick
• Great for those wearing dental braces

Why Celebrate Woman Today Hasn't Made it Her Daily Staple (Yet?)

• Flossing ends are very sharp and may injure your tongue or gums
• Not all food was flossed out completely
• Not all of my teeth allowed this super sling device to go through
• Metallic sound between my teeth does not entice me to use it regularly

In this case, my dear readers, you need really to try it out and make a determination for yourself: Whether you'd like to use Bryton Pick for your daily teeth "picking."

Is it worth trying? Or yes. All the data tells us that Bryton Pick protects against tooth decay and gum inflammation. Flossing and brushing your teeth will definitely do that! Go ahead, give Bryton Pick a fair try and decide for yourself if you'd like it to be Your Pick of the Day.

With Love to You All,

Celebrate Woman Today

Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and/or use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinion. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review and giveaway Disclosure.


Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark