This year the show was completely sold out for the exhibitors. Gazillion people at the show! I managed to cover the show in a few hours, being very selective where I wanted to go and what I wanted to see.
A lot of competition in all areas: shoes, sports wear, gadgets for camping and climbing – you name it, they have it.
Here are a few products I really liked and purchased for myself (not all, but I consider doing so, as you cannot buy everything at the show without carrying a lot of weight on the shoulders.)
Here’s a partial list of those products that are great not only for those who spend their lives outdoors, but for any person who cares about their Health, Our Environment, and Active Lifestyle.
Sandals by Source
Why CelebrateWoman loved them:
• Anti-microbial compound incorporated into the upper sole of the sandal to keep it dry, cool, and odor free.
• Triple-Layer Sole allows to absorb shock and weight from walking, running, climbing. Plus three layers allow for a great grip and durability.
• 4-Year Guarantee
• Each sandal has a green dot incorporated into the sole. Your warranty will last for four years if this dot stays intact.
• Price Range: $25 to $100
• Very competitive with Chaco, Crocs, Teva brands
• Yes, I bought a pair for myself
Repelling Lotion & Products by BugBand
Why CelebrateWoman loved it:
• All natural ingredients, with geranium, mint, and rosemary extracts
• Repels mosquitoes, ticks, flies, gnats, fleas
• Safe for all ages
• Versatility usage: autos, trucks, airplanes, hiking, gardens & yards, pet bedding, etc.
• Available in band, lotion, towelettes, and even bead bags
• Competitive pricing even though this technology and delivery is eco-sensitive
• Yes, I got towelettes to try to use
High Performance Socks by SockGuy
• Wicking technology, i.e., sweat is not absorbed into the sock fabric directly, rather it is taken away from the skin surface. That allows your feet feel and stay cool, dry, do the running, hiking, skating, etc. elegantly and effortlessly
• Wide range of colors and performance specs
• Very reasonable custom order (yeah, Christmas is coming!): The minimum custom order is 5 dozen, and it will cost you approximately $4/pair. Call and talk to them, they’ll accommodate you.
• Very competitive pricing when it comes to this high-end, high-performance piece of clothing (you can wear one pair for years! And enjoy the comfort and design it provides you every time you wear it!)
• I did not buy any, but I am going to custom order for my family and friends.
Pet Products by ABO GearWhy CelebrateWoman loved it:
• Eco-friendly materials for your pets to chew on, sleep in, eat out, and wear on
• Amazing variety of toys, gear, pet clothes
• I did not buy any at this time
Accessories & Apparel by SprigsWhy CelebrateWoman loved it:
• Amazingly comfy
• Variety of designs and colors
• Eco-Friendly and Organic
• I got one hair band for my workouts, it’s purple with designs on it
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in personally. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.