|hip-T in Colors & Fashions You Love!|
My hubby always teases me when he spots such appearances of the intimate and personal boudoir to show up in public places.
What do you do in these situations? Wear longer blouses and T-shirts, opt for a broader hip coverage on your jeans?
My wonderful, deserving Women, in these cases, you call for a hip-T!
This unique, yet simple, remedy could satisfy even the most sophisticated dresser!
Why Celebrate Woman adores a hip-T?
Covers Bum Cleavage
Hides Muffin Top
Lengthens Any Top
Creates Layers Without Bulk
Made in the U.S.A. out of local fabrics
Hugs Hips Tight, Yet Soo Soft to the Touch
Suitable for ALL Ages
Could Be Worn with Dressy or Sporty Outfits
Just ONE BIG negative: I need more colors of the hip-T in my dresser!
Who do you Thank for this genius, yet so simple invention? – Your 2 Fellow Women Entrepreneurs Christine and Kelley.
Having had similar, at times embarrassing, situations in their daily lives, these two women with an outstanding idea created a devise to cover anybody’s assets! The prototype for the very first hip-T came from the bottom of an old T-shirt. After trying it on, squatting a dozen times in front of the mirror, there was no visible re-appearance of thong or bum cleavage.
After testing with relatives and friends, this layering accessory for hips really took off with all of us who are into low rise jeans and pants.
Would you like to try a hip-T around your own hips? You can! Christine and Kelley are giving away your choice of a hip-T to readers of Celebrate Woman Today.
To Celebrate your potential win, here are the steps for you to take (yes, even this exercise requires steps!) Do as many as you wish. But please do the Mandatory step before you proceed to any optional ones. OK?! One, Two, Three – ENJOY!
You must do this first or all other entries will be null and void!
1. Visit hip-T and tell me which color option suites You the best AND Subscribe to CelebrateWomanToday via email and confirm your subscription (News Alert box in the Left Top Corner). Comment on both in one comment box: Leave email you subscribed with (1 entry)
EXTRA ENTRIES – Please leave your email address under each entry, if your profile does not have any!
2. Become friends of Celebrate Woman Today via Google Friends Connect (it's at the very bottom of the page) (2 separate entries)
3. Vote for me on We're On the Fence just by clicking on the button that is at Top Left Navigation, do it daily (1 entry)
4. Follow ME (DiscoverSelf) on Twitter, leave your Twitter User Name (1 entry)
5. Tweet and Leave a link to that tweet. You can tweet as many times a day as you wish (1 entry for each tweet)
Here’s the language for your tweet: #Win hip-T cover for low rise jeans at @DiscoverSelf http://bit.ly/l2S3S4 #sahm #women #health #giveaways
6. Like CelebrateWomanToday on Facebook & comment on the wall you did it. Leave your permalink to this comment in your entry (2 entries)
7. Like this giveaway on Facebook by clicking on the “Like” button on the orange toolbar you see at the bottom of your screen. Leave your permalink to your comment in your entry (2 entries)
8. Blog about this giveaway, leave a direct link to this giveaway in your 1st of 5 entries (5 separate entries: please mark each entry #1, #2, #3, etc.)
9. Add CelebrateWomanToday to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me (1 entry)
10. Follow CelebrateWomanToday on Networked Blogs, leave me your User Name (2 separate entries)
11. Enter any other giveaways on this blog and get 2 points for each giveaway entered (2 separate entries for each giveaway entered)
12. Comment on any other non-giveaway article on this blog and get one entry for each comment, leave your permalink to each of your comments in your entry (1 entry for each comment)
13. Write your comment on Alexa about Celebrate Woman Today and get 3 entries for each comment (3 separate entries for each comment)
Giveaway will end on July 14, 2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. Open to USA only. Confirmed Winners (by Random.ogr) will be contacted by email and posted on CelebrateWomanToday. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Good Luck to All of You!
Celebrate Possibilities Today!Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and/or use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions. I have received a hip-T to fascilitate this review and giveaway.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.