comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Friday, December 30, 2011

Burst (or Surge) Training ~ Week 4

Being active, feeling energized and satisfied that I've done my share of physical exertion for a day is important to me. I like to look for more variety of training available in the virtual world. And one of the last discoveries for me personally was a so called "surge training" or "burst training."

Basically, it is a short and very aerobic exercise that can be done in the convenience of my home, if I wish. But I do various elements of surge training at the gym as well.

Here's the Week 4 of surge training offered by Sylvia. I like her style and the simple variety she brings into the routine. Feel free to look into other surge training videos that you find suitable for yourself.

The only trick is – Being Consistent!

If you took a break for whatever reason, pick it up today and proceed with your active exercise routine. Do something every day for your body to be thankful for this ability to move, to feel exertion, and to grasp the benefits of such gift as physical exercise.


Here are the links to the previous weeks of burst or surge training.
10-Minute Workout for Weight Loss and Fat Loss
Burst Training Week 1
Burst Training Week 2

With that said, I am wishing you and your loved ones the best wish of all – Health and Prosperity!

Happy Holidays! Joyful 2012!

Celebrate Today!

Laura