comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

EvoraKids – First Probiotics for Kids' Oral Care

EvoraKids Probiotic Complex for Kids' Oral Health
This is a quick alert for those who do care about little kids' oral health.

For the past three months, I've been using EvoraKids probiotic complex for my little 3-year-old. It is in the form of a round tablet and tastes great.

I get it from the online store from EvoraKids.com Its cost is $19.95 for 30-day supply.

Why my little one likes and needs EvoraKids?
  • Suppports tooth health by keeping healthy oral bacteria in balance
  • No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
  • GMO, sugar, gluten, soy, dairy free
  • Variety of flavors

I usually give EvoraKids to my toddler after his food. In a way, it ensures oral health during the day.

It's a great product that I will be using for my little one to keep his teeth and oral health in check.

Celebrate Your Healthy Teeth Today!

Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and/or use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions. I did not receive any product or monetary compensation for this article.
Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark