comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Thursday, February 10, 2011

From Spinaroos to Pop-Arty! Sounds Foreign?


Spinarros
Pop-Arty
Snug Bugs
Hugs Links
Sugar Chute
Poppitoppy
Fish & Splish

Do you know what they are?

I did not know until a few days ago either!

These are the toys that your kids and grandkids would absolutely love and enjoy.
Spinaroos Bristle Blocks by B.Toys
BZany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube
Fish-Splish Bathtub Toys

Aren’t you familiar with the Chronic Toy Fatigue syndrome? When you have to hide the toys from your little ones, so they will “forget” and “start loving” them again after some time without?

Well, these spinaroos and snug bugs are definitely from a different category. Category of “Eternal Educational Fun.” Sounds too promising?

Then you need to head to Target and see it for yourself.

When I first saw a few toys in my local Target store, I was intrigued. These toys – made by B.Toys – have a different feel. They exude education, curiosity, developmental opportunities for the accelerated growth of a beautiful mind – your child or grandchild.

The surfaces of these toys are textured in so many ways! That gives a growing brain a lot to process and make such invaluable neuron connections! The colors are amazingly bright and eye catchy! What a target for those willing, wide-open with curiosity kids' eyes! Invaluable!
Meowsic Keyboard by B.Toys
I came back home from the store and quickly Googled these toys. I discovered a lot of them! And I am getting a few from the online outlets that have musical “abilities.” My son absolutely adores to make music, listen and dance to music. He will definitely love a Meowsic Keyboard!

This B.Toys review is a spontaneous one. I was simply impressed what a good collection of toys of a different generation this company has created!

Thank you B.Toys on behalf of all of our KIDS.

Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and/or use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions. No free product were provided to me for this review.
Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark