|E-cloth Dusting and Furniture Sets|
Fresh air. Germ free. Dust free. Immaculately clean.
Aren’t these just a wishful thinking when your house is full of kids?
Not with modern technology! Hey, technology is good in this case. No chemicals are released and left in any of the surfaces that E-cloth touches.
Let me tell you my personal story about E-cloth.
It happened just about a year-and-a-half when I wondered into one of the stores to look for some cleaning solutions for my household. Bare in mind that I am critical what I bring into my house. The products need to pass the DiscoveryWoman test, so to say, and be healthy for the body and the living spaces!
When I saw a package with an E-cloth scribed on it, I wondered. I wondered even more when I read the following:
• E-cloths are highly efficient at removing bacteria from domestic surfaces
• Exceptional at cleaning and essential for modern living
• No chemicals to buy and guaranteed for 300 washes
• Chemical free cleaning, just use water
Isn’t it out of this world: To get your house cleaned with water on this E-cloth and clean it effectively?
You know what I was thinking at this critical moment at the store in front of the shelf with compactly packaged E-cloth!
I made my decision on that sunny October afternoon and never looked back: E-cloth went with me to my home. To be tested. To be tried. To be loved at the end!
My kitchen with steel finishing has benefited the most! Not a trace of any spots or dirt left after E-cloth has done its work! I am very, very happy with the quality of this product.
This year, I decided to research what other products E-cloth company might have for a green-living lovers like me.
What a surprise awaited me on the website! Products galore for your kitchen, glass and windows, bathroom cleaning, general purpose cleaning, and drinkware cleaning.
After contacting the company, they sent me a Mop Set for the floors, and E-cloths Furniture Pack and Dusting Set.
I’ve used them all already. I like how the furniture E-cloth works. Just press a little bit against the wood surface, and it’ll be cleaned and polished! No kidding. If you have some spills on wood, water your E-cloth and clean again!
And what an amazing Mop Set I have right now! It was:
• Easy to use and faster to mop!
• No chemicals needed – Just water
• Versatile floor materials – cleans wood, vinyl, laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, linoleum, and even concrete!
• Money-saving every time you mop!
Plus, ALL products have been clinically proven to remove 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces you clean! That’s a Big Deal for me on its own!
The trick lies in “E-cloth microfibers that use microscopic texturing to penetrate and remove dirt.”
Would you like to get acquainted with E-cloth technology in Your home?
E-cloth company has offered a Package Prize for the Winner:
- E-cloth Furniture Pack (3 clothes included)
- E-cloth 2 Dusting Cloth Set
To Celebrate your potential win, here are the steps for you to take (yes, even this exercise requires steps!) Do as many as you wish. But please do the Mandatory step before you proceed to any optional ones. OK?! One, Two, Three – ENJOY!
You must do this first for the rest of entries to qualify!
1. Visit E-cloth Website and tell me what you'd like to win (who knows, maybe the E-cloth company will grant your Wish!) AND subscribe to my blog via email (1 entry)
EXTRA ENTRIES – Please leave your email address under each entry, if your profile does not have any!
2. Subscribe to CelebrateWomanToday by email and Confirm your subscription (News Alert box in the Left Top Corner) (2 separate entries)
3. Vote for me on We're On the Fence just by clicking on the button that is at Top Left Navigation, do it daily (1 entry)
4. Follow ME (DiscoverSelf) on Twitter, leave your Twitter User Name (1 entry)
5. Tweet and Leave a link to that tweet. You can tweet as many times a day as you wish (1 entry for each tweet)
Here’s the language for your tweet: E-cloth #Giveaway Super Green Cleaning Set @DiscoverSelf blog http://bit.ly/g8eDVM #sahm #health #women
6. Like CelebrateWomanToday on Facebook, leave your Facebook User Name (2 entries)
7. Like this giveaway on Facebook by clicking on the “Like” button on the orange toolbar you see at the bottom of your screen (2 entries)
8. Blog about this giveaway, leave a direct link to this giveaway in your 1st of 5 entries (5 separate entries: please mark each entry #1, #2, #3, etc.)
9. Add CelebrateWomanToday to your blogroll (using my URL), with a link back to me (1 entry)
10. Follow CelebrateWomanToday on Networked Blogs, leave me your User Name (2 separate entries)
11. Write your comment on Alexa about Celebrate Woman Today and get 3 entries for each comment (3 separate entries for each comment)
Giveaway will end on March 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST). Open to USA only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.ogr) will be contacted by email and posted on CelebrateWomanToday. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Good Luck to All of You!
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and/or use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I received products from E-cloth to try and write about with an option to offer a giveaway to my readers. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.