comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nike Training Club – App to Keep You Toned

Courtesy iTunes Apple
And yes, just one more app for your enjoyment and achieving some results in your physical body.

Again, keep in mind, there are a zillion of apps for different workouts and keeping the track of your personal achievements during each work out.

I tried numerous of them: the free ones and the paid ones. Liked only a couple that I use for my jogging routine, one of them is from Nike.

The other day, I came across another app from Nike – Nike Training Club. It is free and offers a multitude of options. From what I've seen so far, I like it. Tomorrow, I am going to try it out in real life. I'll let you know how it went.

At this point, here are some functions that attracted my attention in this app.

It has full body workouts, as well as 15-minute interval workouts
You can choose your training goals for getting lean, toned, strong, and focused
It keeps track of time, progress, and even has rewards for each achieved goal!
You can save your favorite workouts
You can keep yourself accountable by letting your Facebook fans know what your goals are

Try this app – Nike Training Club – and see how it works for you. I really liked the exercises it offers to work different body parts. What do you have to lose here? Nothing but an opportunity to find something that may really work for you. And keep you on track with your life's goals.

Celebrate Your Foot Forward Today!

PS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark