comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Is Eco Friendly For Your Kitchen?

As eco-friendly products become a bigger part of our lives, more people switch to them from chemical-based cleaning solutions. I do my best researching and watching different companies coming up with good and great products for the mass market.

Everything I use in my household for cleaning purposes should be with the least carbon footprint on the environment and our personal health.

Please refer to my previous post where I listed my best liked household cleaning products of 2010:
Top 5 Cleaning Solutions For Your Home

Today, I would like to mention one more great product that you could use in your kitchen – Dishmate by Ecos. Dishmate is a hand dish washing solution that comes in several natural fragrances: apricot, grapefruit, pear, lavender, almond, and fragrance-free.

This product has been in the market for several years. And I have been its fan before other great products made their way into a mass market.

I just found out that this company Ecos makes a lot more products to make your home a much healthier and happier place.

Take a look at the list of the available products from Ecos:

• Liquid Laundry Detergent
• Delicate Wash
• Baby Laundry Soap
• Zainz Laundry Pre-Wash
• Pet Stain & Odor Remover
• Pet Training Aid
• Litter Treatment

... and much, much more!

Go here to explore your options for your whole house – Earth Friendly Products.

You shall find a difference in Earth Friendly cleaning solutions as you are transitioning your house and home to products that are effective, green and clean! Ecos' products are:

• Caustic Free
• Phosphate Free
• Dioxane Free
• Not Tested on Animals! (My Kudos to such a company!)
• Gluten Free
• Casein Free
• Non Toxic and  Plant Based

Celebrate Your Earth Friendly Cleaning Solutions Today!

PS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2011 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark