Week 1 – Food for Your Skin
Week 2 – Skin Tone Transformation You Are Here
Week 3 – Skin Care Products for Daily Use
Week 4 – Minimizing Your Wrinkles
Floral and Oats Facial Mask Recipe – Weekly Routine(you could experiment using either honey or yogurt as liquids of your choice in this recipe)
This recipe will sooth and soften your skin surface.
Why it is Good
- Glucans in oats penetrate the dermis and work within the lower layers of the epidermis to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, soften the texture of the skin
- Are anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, antioxidant
- Improve skin hydration and elasticity
- Kills germs and bacteria on the skin surface
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Lactic acid soothes and softens dry, itchy skin
- Moisturizes and rejuvenates skin
- Tightens wrinkles, refines pores
5 Tbsp. kaolin clay
2 Tbsp. rolled oats
1 Tbsp. dried lavender buds or rose petals
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
Combine the oats, flowers, and sugar in the coffee grinder/food processor. Grind until a fine powder.
Combine this fine oat powder with clay and store in a tightly closed jar (up to six months.) This way, your mask ingredients will be readily available to you at any time.
Moisten face with warm water.
Mix 1/2 teaspoon of the prepared powder with enough liquid (yogurt, honey) to make a wet paste.
Step 5Gently massage this paste over face and neck, avoiding the eye area, for 1-2 mins.
Step 6Rinse thoroughly.
Grind a cup or so of oatmeal in your coffee grinder and store it in a tightly closed jar. This way, your mask ingredients will be readily available to you at any time.
Remember to continue with your Feeding your body and skin daily with whole foods – vegetables and fruit, heritage grains – that provide plenty of nutrients necessary for your body to function and rejuvenate over night.
There is only Do and Not Do.
To Your Daily Health!
VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.