comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Resolution In A Bottle?

On a short note this afternoon, I was looking for something healthy and different to satisfy my thirst. Though I am an avid lover of spring water, I do enjoy variety of food and drink in my life.

Down I went to my “healthy drink cellar” to explore the options. There were many of them. But my quick eye movement caught the label with TeaZazz. My immediate brain response was “yes!”

I stock up on green tea varieties. So, my choice this time was Green Tea Lemon!
Why do I like TeaZazz? Just a few reasons to mention:

• Natural
• Low Sodium
• Low Calorie Per Serving
• Antioxidants Rich
• Amazing Original Flavors
• Different View on a Tea Product – Sparkling Variety
• Created by Women Entrepreneurs Tamara Saretsky and Delicia Soliman

Tamara Saretsky
Delicia Soliman
That was my afternoon – with TeaZazz Green Tea Lemon in my hand. Peaceful mind. Delightful resolution that came in a bottle of refreshing sparkling tea. Thank you Tamara! Thank you Delicia! For understanding the woman's soul on the tea level!

Try something different that is healthy and inspiring for you.

Celebrate A Different Side of You Today!

PS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.
Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark