comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Elephant Dung... In The Hands of Your Child

Not exactly dung-dung, but the dung incorporated into the paper. And imagine that this dung saves lives of hundreds of elephants and boosts economic development in the Sri Lanka's rural areas.

When I first read this fascinating story, it was both funny – "dung" used as the paper ingredient – and emotional. Both at the same time.

Love animals and do my best to support local and national initiatives that are directly aimed at the rescue and the betterment of life of our animals, birds, and natural resources.

The story of the elephant dung begins in Sri Lanka with the alarming extermination of the local elephant population. Mr. Ellie Pooh, the Entrepreneur came up with the idea to use elephant poo for paper manufacturing. Out of such paper, dozens and dozens of beautiful, hand-crafted, colorful paper products are created.


What a great way to:
1. Save the Sri Lanka's elephant population, and
2. Create hundreds of jobs for the local human population!

And if you truly care about the Planet Earth, this paper is one of the natural, green products you can ever find for your personal use and give your kids to play and educate with!

My two-year-old calls the Mr. Ellie Pooh's paper I give him to draw and paint on "Mama Elephant Paper." What a nice simple lesson that comes with this paper that I can teach my child every time he sits down to do his own crafting!

I am impressed by the people who don't stop in front of a barrage of difficulties, and inspired by their genius solutions to save lives. Lives in a very broad sense, the biggest of all which is our Planet.

Celebrate Your Imagination Today!

PPS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.

Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in and use personally and the companies who truly advance forward the best traits of the humankind. I am not compensated for my opinions.
Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark