comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Personal Care Products for Girls Make Them Sparkle...

Yes, these amazing shampoos, lotions, body washes have been designed without any harmful chemicals. And this alone makes your beauty princess radiate – sparkle – with health and happiness, and go about her day focusing on her important stuff.

All that became possible thanks to Sparklehearts – naturally beautiful personal care line for girls of any age.

It is so hard to design an eco-friendly product that is effective as well. I’ve tried a zillion of products that boast of natural ingredients. Regretfully, they do not perform as I wish they could.

Even harder to find a way to the market for a new product. I was so inspired by two women who did such a tremendous job creating an absolutely healthy product for girls in addition to successfully introducing it to the mass market.

Sparklehearts is the baby of Hilary Orr and Darcy McMahon, two moms who tirelessly wove together their inspiration and need for natural beauty products for girls.

Our guest today is Hilary Orr, who willingly agreed to open up a curtain of mystery of how ALL that has been done, accomplished, delivered for all the girls to enjoy.
*****
CelebrateWoman (CW) What got you started on the path of developing Sparklehearts products?

Hilary Orr (Hilary) My girls! I have always used natural and organic products on my children as babies. When they got older, my daughters wanted to use the "fun" bath products. Unfortunately these fun products contain horrible chemicals that are both harmful for their bodies and the environment.

There was a complete void in the market for a all natural, yet fun bath products. My good friend Darcy was in the same position with her two girls. I asked her to join me on my mission, and she said yes. We were off and running.

CW What was your life before you started this company ... and after ...?

Hilary Life before and after is pretty much the same.

CW Who are those remarkable people that influenced your creative, professional, and personal life that lead you to starting and sustaining this company?

Hilary My girls were definitely my inspiration for starting Sparklehearts. I am thankful to my partner Darcy for sustaining the company, as she keeps me motivated.

CW Has your involvement with your SparkleHearts products and company changed your self-image, and your relationships with family, friends, romantic involvement?

Hilary I surround myself with amazing people who love and support me. All has pretty much remained the same. I have an amazing husband too!

CW If you had to do it all over again, would you? And why?

Hilary Absolutely, I would do it again. I strongly believe in my products and feel that I am helping young girls make healthy choices with what they are putting on their bodies.

CW Is there anything that was a surprise to you that you did not expect on your way creating SparkleHearts?

Hilary Of course. I should have listened to everyone that said plan on investing three times as much money and twice the time!

So many instances where I felt I would take a step forward then five steps back. It took a lot of perseverance to actually get ahead and make progress in the product development and launch.

CW How do you see Sparklehearts will effect your life in the future?

Hilary I see it effecting my life in a very positive way. The more I see young girls across America using Sparklehearts, I can't help but feel responsible for creating a fun natural alternative to the chemical laden products out there that so many girls want to use.

CW What is the #1 Thing you would like your customers to know about your SparkleHearts product?

Hilary That it is safe and effective!

CW What keeps you going day after day?

Hilary Knowing all of the time and money that has been invested in my company. The birth of Sparklehearts has happened, now I must nurture this baby every day or it will not survive.

CW How do you celebrate: your achievements; mistakes and miscalculations; and even failures?

Hilary Achievements... I love to celebrate with my family and friends. I love to keep positive people around me that I know will support and love me.

As far as mistakes and miscalculations... I have had many, but everyone needs to move on and not dwell and what could have been. I try to stay focused on the end result. Same with failures – everyone learns by failure, I can forgive myself easy and always learn by failure.

CW After a long day, when you close your eyes and reflect on the day, just before you go to sleep, what goes through your heart and mind?

Hilary Always my family and how thankful I am for them.
*****
What’s Next: Disclosure Unnecessary for Sparklehearts Products

PS: If you have any questions to HIlary Orr, please leave them in the comments below. She will definitely read and answer them.
PPS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.

Disclosure: I only write about products I believe in personally. I am not compensated for my opinions. 

Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark