comforts for baby,celebrate woman today paypal cash prize, Celebrate Woman Today asus laptop, Celebrate Woman Today

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How To Eat Produce Treated with Pesticides... And Be Healthy

(Well, before you eat all those yummy fruit and veggies from your store – be sure to employ Mareya’s invention Eat Cleaner!)

RECAP:
Mareya Ibrahim started the Eat Cleaner movement that uses Eat Cleaner to get rid of pesticides, wax, organic residues on the surface of fresh produce, fish, and poultry.

Mareya, an incredible business woman with a human touch and her passion for everything organic and sustainable, took her entrepreneurship seriously when it came to  market her newly developed product Eat Cleaner.

Passion for clean and decontaminated produce drove her efforts to find a way to make her invention available for you and me in the market place.

CelebrateWoman (CW) Mareya, is there anything that was a surprise to you that you didn’t expect on your way creating your product Eat Cleaner?

Mareya Ibrahim (Mareya) There were a few surprises in my business. One of the biggest is how long it takes to get simple answers from retailers. The bigger the retailer, the longer the time to get what you need to know. Smaller stores will get usually much faster with all of their information and answers to your questions.

Another surprise was that it took more money to develop a business than it was planned. That’s why a good solid business plan is a must for anybody who endeavors into building a company.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Talk to people who are pros, with experience. Consult with them. Fewer mistakes in the beginning will ensure your better-off in the future.

(CW) Mareya, how do you see your Eat Cleaner product will effect your life in the future?

(Mareya) Eat Cleaner has become part of my life philosophy. My children feed off my knowledge. My philosophy encourages them to eat cleaner and make them think when they shop.

My building a new business and jumping through many hoops made me tougher. There’s not a whole lot more I couldn’t do.

(CW) What is the #1 Thing you would like your customers to know about Eat Cleaner?
(Mareya) The #1 Thing is that it took two full years to give birth and grow this baby, and bring it to the market. I am proud of the integrity of my product: inside and outside the package, it’s all natural, non-toxic, and helps people to eat cleaner and tastier fruit and vegetables, fish and poultry products.

(CW) What keeps Mareya going day after day?

(Mareya) My family keeps me going.

Knowledge is a huge driving force for me. Knowing that there are a lot of people looking for information we have for them and can give it to them.

Personally, I wanted to know what I could create and make it available to a lot of people, contribute to their healthy lives. That all makes me feel proud of my efforts.

(CW) Does your family, friends know what Mareya has been up to for the past two years? What would they tell me about you?

(Mareya)  They definitely were in the “know” of what’s going on with Eat Cleaner and my company.

They would tell you that I am on a mission and am passionate about what I do.

My 4-year-old can recite what Eat Cleaner does, “Eat Cleaner helps you ‘cause it takes away stuff you don’t wanna have.” Everyone has been supportive of my tremendous efforts to build the company.

(CW) How do you celebrate: your achievements, mistakes and miscalculations, and even failures?

(Mareya) When I make mistakes, I like to sit down and think about “why’s.” I don’t want to forget any of that.

Success to celebrate... Usually, what I truly like to do is to thank people around me who with their insights, advice, actions helped me to build this company. I do realize that the biggest celebration of success is still ahead of us.

(CW) After a long day, when you close your eyes and reflect on the day, just before you go to sleep, what goes through your heart and mind?

(Mareya) Every day, I’m amazed how much I’ve learned. How much yet to be done.

I would love to see Eat Cleaner on every single counter in the U.S., in North America, in the whole world.

*****

Mareya is a dreamer. Creator. Implementor. With her passion for cleaner and healthier produce in every home, we definitely can eat fruit and veggies covered with pesticides and organic residues and remain healthy. Of course, we need to use Eat Cleaner before we start munching on any of fresh and organic treats!

What’s Next? How Eat Cleaner saves you big bucks. In detail.

More about Mareya Ibrahim's Success Story
California Mother Puts End to Contaminated Food Eating
California Woman From Egypt Saves You Big Bucks on Produce, Poultry, and Fish


PS: If you know a woman-entrepreneur who has created healthy product(s), please let me know, so we could spread the word about her and her contribution to this planet.

Founder, CelebrateLifeNutrition.com
Curb Your Appetite – Stop Your Cravings

VP Programs Development, ScaleDown for Life
VP Education, GoZonkers Inc.
©2010 Laura Gontchar. All Rights Reserved.


Share/Save/Bookmark